This year (2015) Knutson Custom Construction was asked by the Miller Dwan Foundation and ArtCetera to build their auction shed. Each year at the annual ArtCetera event, a shed (among other things) are auctioned off and the money that is raised goes to help local healthcare initiatives.
This year the shed was a refreshment retreat theme and Knutson was happy to donate our time to build it. Andrew Knutson worked with the architect from DSGW and designer Suzi Vandersteen to create a simply one of a kind retreat for someone’s backyard.
The shed is complete with
- Rustic Metal Roof
- Ghost wood exterior with white trim
- Custom built coffee table and shelving unit out of old timbers
- Full View doors and windows
- Grey vinyl planked floors
- Built in shelving
- Cutting edge composite counter space from Loll Designs
- Lots of storage for your entertaining accessories
- Airline quality custom-made and upholstered banquette (that folds into a bed)
- Mini fridge and wine fridge
We are very proud of the finished product and hope to be able to continue working with this great Foundation on any future sheds.